How can your Government request technical assistance?

An official request of technical assistance must be submitted to the ACP-EU Migration Action signed by the highest authority of the requesting entity. This letter must be accompanied by a short concept note describing what your department/Government body wants to achieve through our support. On the left side of this page, all the formats and guidelines can be downloaded.

 You might want to consult directly the Regional Coordinator for your region to clarify any doubt or to receive support to develop the request.